Due to Google Play and Apple store rules, public and shared albums may not contain sexually explicit images if we want to get our app, in development, ready to meet the requirement.
Please help your SwingTowns community get ready by taking a moment to move any of your sexually explicit images in your public album to your private album.
If you’ve already done this, thank you for helping your community 🙂
Guidelines from the Google Play Store
We don’t allow apps that contain or promote sexually explicit content, such as pornography. In general, we don’t allow content intended to be sexually gratifying.
Here are some examples of common violations:
- Depictions of sex acts or sexually suggestive poses.
- Promotional images of sex toys.
- Promoting sexually explicit user-generated content.
- Content that depicts, describes, or encourages bestiality.
Restrictions from the Apple Store
- Apps containing pornographic material, defined by Webster’s Dictionary as “explicit descriptions or displays of sexual organs or activities intended to stimulate erotic rather than aesthetic or emotional feelings”, will be rejected
- Apps that contain user generated content that is frequently pornographic (e.g. “Chat Roulette” Apps) will be rejected